Data protection – Legal notices
Status: May 2018
Name and address of the responsible body
Synergie Mobiliar GmbH
Tel: +49 (0)4242-16 93 90
Fax: +49 (0)4242-16 93 99 9
Contact details of the data protection officer
Telephone: +49 (0)421 20750-0
1. Information regarding the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide information regarding the collection of personal data during the use of our website.
Personal data is all data referring to you personally, such as name, address, e-mail addresses and user behaviour.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context as soon as the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(3) In the case that we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective procedures. In doing so, we also state the specified criteria for the storage duration.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in respect of the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data by us.
3. Right to revoke consent
(1) You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 7(3) DS-GVO (Data protection regulation) at any time with effect for the future, by sending us a corresponding notice by post or e-mail.
(2) To exercise the above rights, please contact our data protection officer (see above for contact details).
4. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of our website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary to show you our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) (f) DS-GVO) (Data protection regulation):
- Information about the browser type and the version used
- The operating system of the user
- The user’s Internet service provider
- The shortened IP address of the user
- Date and time of access
- Websites from which the user’s system reaches our website
- Websites accessed by the user’s system through our website
The log files contain shortened IP addresses, so that an assignment to a user is not possible.
(2) The collection of the data for provision of the website and storing of the data in log files is essential for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection on your part.
(1) When you use our website, cookies are stored on your computer. These cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (here by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet more overall user-friendly and effective.
(2) This website uses so-called transient cookies. These will be automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various enquiries from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies will be deleted when you log out or close the browser.
(1) There is a contact form on our website. If a user takes advantage of this opportunity, the data entered in the input mask is transmitted to us and stored. This data consists of:
- E-mail address*
- Web page
Fields marked with * are mandatory.
(2) In order to send the contact form you must confirm that you consent to the processing of your data. There will be no disclosure of data to third parties in this context. The data is used exclusively for the processing of the conversation.
(3) The purpose of the processing is the handling of the contact. Legal basis is the presence of the consent of the user Art. 6(1) (a) DS-GVO (Data protection regulation). The contact data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required for processing.
(4) You have the option at any time to revoke your consent to the processing of your data for the future by post or e-mail.